What does it allow?
Modification of the personal data of an identifying nature and relating to the fiscal or communication address contained in BASE-Gestió d'ingressos.
Also the activation or modification of consent to receive electronic notifications, as well as to receive messages and alerts of a tax nature or other revenues under public law.
Who can apply for it?
- The person concerned
- The legal representative
On-site: You can present the document at any of Base-Gestió d’Ingressos offices.
Postal Mail: You can send the model by postal mail:
- To the addresses of any of BASE-Gestió d’Ingressos offices.
- In the general register, located at Pere Martell street, 2, 43001 Tarragona.
You can also carry out this procedure through the Electronic Headquarters BASE (with digital certificate).
- Accreditation of the identification of the applicant and the legal representative (if any), through the documentation in force.
- Documentation proving the legal representation, if applicable.
- In case of acting as a representative of a legal entity, a copy of the power of attorney or assimilable public document.
- In case of a community of owners, a copy of the minutes of the owners' meeting or certification of the secretary-administrator.
- In case of other entities, a copy of the document of incorporation or statute of the entity.
- A local council registration certificate, DNI (identity card) or any other document accrediting a home address must be shown to change a tax address. For a trading company, the deeds with the habitual or registered address of the business activity are needed.
- To change the address where communications are received the tax payer or an accredited agent can go to a BASE office and present any document proving the identity of the tax payer. Any address can be given for receiving communications.
|Getting information on the content or status of a tax bill||Sí||Sí|
|Getting information on content and status of an enforced collection||Sí||Sí|