Base On-line


Cancellation of a fine issued in blue or green zone parking areas

How is the procedure carried out?

You can cancel a fine for parking too long in controlled parking zones by following the instructions on the parking meter where the ticket was obtained, or wherever indicated depending on the local council, and pay the amount shown, by credit card or with coins.

Paying to cancel the fine does not mean the vehicle can be left parked. If more time is required, a new ticket should be obtained.

When can it be cancelled?

The rules depend on what is set out in the local council’s byelaw.

Related formalities